Covert Surveillance is fast becoming a ‘go to’ tool for many businesses throughout Hull and East Yorkshire. Phil Green Security utilises many techniques along with high-grade equipment in order to service our client’s surveillance needs.
So does covert surveillance mean hiding in a bush in someone’s garden? The answer is no, covert surveillance has come along way in the past years and has adapted to many business needs. Phil Green Security practice many types of surveillance from vehicle tracking, person monitoring, property monitoring and even undercover operations within the staff workforce.
In these uncertain times, businesses need to be aware of a wide spectrum of risks.
- Is your business vulnerable to theft, fraud or counterfeiting?
- Do you have long-term staff sickness issues?
- Are your staff being racially harassed or bullied?
- Are you suffering from Anti Social Behaviour?
- Are your telephone and IT communications being intercepted?
- Background Investigations
- Due Diligence
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Security Penetration Testing
- Covert CCTV
PGS was approached by a large manufacturer who suspected that some items (mainly tools) were being taken by a small group of employees. In this instance, we deployed some detection tools and also an operative within the workforce. After a short period, 3 out of the 5 suspected members of staff were recorded removing items and the evidence was collated and provided for disciplinary action.
Interested in finding out more?
For more information on our services, please use the contact form below to get in touch.